2007-12-02

Take care of yourself.

もう疲れた・・・何もかも・・・・・・お母さん?

Tired...of everything......Mother?

我累了…對任何事情……媽媽?


もういいの?・・・そう、よかったわね。

Is it enough? Well, that's good for you.

這樣就好了嗎?是嗎?那就好。


僕は僕が嫌いだ。でも好きになれるかもしれない。そうだ、僕は僕でしかない。僕は僕だ、僕でいたい。僕はここにいたい。僕はここにいてもいいんだ!

I hate myself. But, I might be able to love myself. Yes. I am nothing but I. I am I. I wish to be I. I want to stay here! I can stay here!

我討厭我自己。但也許會喜歡也說不定。我就只有一個。我就是想要成為〝我〞的我。我想要在這裡。我在這裡也沒關係!





善意でなければ、信じられないのか?!

I can't trust people if they're not sincere?

如果不懷好意,就不能相信嗎?


相手が優しくしてくれなければ、優しくしてはいけないのか?!

I can't be kind of people if they are not kind to me?

如果對方不對你好,你就不對他好嗎?


そうではないだろう?

That's not true.

並不是這樣吧?


私が相手を信じる事と、相手が私を裏切ることとはなんの関係もなかったんだ。

Whether I trust others or not...has absolutely nothine to do with how they treat me!

我相信對方和對方背叛我,這兩者根本一點關係也沒有。


そうだ。私は一人だ。

You're right after all, I am alone.

沒錯,我是獨自一人。


だから、私のことは私が決める!

And that's why I'll make my own decision!

所以我自己的事情我自己決定!


私は、誰も優しくしてくれなくても、どんなに裏切られたって、

No matter how bad people treat me, and how many times I'm betrayed,

就算沒有人對我好,就算一直遭到背叛,


誰も信じない卑怯ものにはならない!

I'll still choose to trust people!

我也不會變成誰也不相信的膽小鬼!


世界も他人も関係ない!

I don't care what others think!

這和社會或者其他人都沒有關係!


私は優しくしたいから、するんだ!

I'll be kind to other people because that's what I want!

因為我想對人好,所以才對人好。


信じたいから、信じるんだ!

I'll trust people because I want to!

因為我想相信別人,所以才相信!


沒有留言:

張貼留言